Central Chauffeur Services (UK) Limited Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
1. The company estimates the length of the journey in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown, traffic congestion or any other event beyond the companies control, the journey may take longer than advised and under those circumstances the company will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the hirer as a result.
2. Should the vehicle be taken on a longer distance, or detained longer than the hirer expressed and was contracted for, then the company reserve the rights to make additional charges as appropriate.
3. The company is not responsible and will not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury to a passenger entering or leaving the vehicle or leaving their seat whilst the vehicle is in motion.
4. The company does not accept liability for any items or personal belongings of the hirer left on the vehicle.
5. We will take reasonable care of your luggage, and we will only be liable for any loss of or damage to your luggage caused by our negligence. Our maximum liability to you for any loss of or damage to your luggage, whether for breach of contract, breach of any duty of care in relation to the luggage, our negligence, or any deliberate or negligent acts of any of our employees, agents or representatives, shall be limited to £500 for all such loss or damage. You should insure your luggage, especially if you are carrying valuable items, with reputable insurers against all usual and normal risks of loss or damage, to the full replacement value of the luggage, with no excess.
6. The company reserves the right to send an alternative vehicle at any time providing the vehicle does not have less than the number of seats requested at the time of booking.
7. The company reserves the right to use other operators, vechiles and drivers should the need arise.
8. Coach hires must be paid 14 days prior to travel unless otherwise agreed by the company. The company reserves the right to cancel any booking where payment has not been received within the stated time.
9. No passengers will be carried in excess of the seating capacity on a vehicle.
10. Seatbelts, where provided, must be worn at all times.
11. Carrying and the consumption of alchol in the seating area of the vehicle is strictly forbidden unless agreed with management prior to travel.
12. No smoking is allowed on any vehicle.
13. Should any passenger soil any vehicle due to alcohol consumption or leaving a vehicle in an unacceptable condition, the company reserve the right to charge a fee of £75 towards the cleaning cost of the vehicle.
14. In case of delays:
Coach Hire: If the hirer requires collection from an airport/ferry port, the vehicle will wait for 30 minutes at no extra charge. Delays longer than 30 minutes will result in an extra charge being made to the hirer.
Car or People Carrier Hire: If the hirer requires collection from an airport/ferry port, the vehicle will wait for 30 minutes at no extra quoted charge. Delays longer than 30 minutes will result in an extra charge being made to the hirer.
15. Acceptance of our quotation implies acceptance of these conditions.
© 2019 Central Chauffeur Services (UK) Ltd. Company No: 08881990 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Central Chauffeur Services (UK)
Our Cancellation Charges
30 Days or More = No Charge
30-14 days = 25% Charge
14-7 days = 50% Charge
7-3 days = 75% Charge
Less than 48 hours = 100% Charge
Car or People
Less than 24 hours = 50% Charge
If vehicle has been dispatched/arrives
at pickup point = 100% Charge